- Wraith spent two days looking into the prices of houses within the wards
- Faldkor started working on the bookshelves for Dani’s house, getting Wraith to make the catgut, Razor to do the carving and other people to do the carpentry
- Candour suggested to him to try the tribesmen and Talnore agreed to dye leather for the shelves
- Evin gave the money to Sardonas from his trip and wanted to talk to him about what he’s like to do with his own monastery
- Evin asked if setting up somewhere for a business to help take orphans off the street, Merala said it was a good idea
- Merala also talked to him about his pretending to be a drunk affecting him and his relationship with the other monks
- Evin left a note for Darreva in her cell saying he’d like to talk to her
- He spent some time training then, and meditating
- The next morning Yvonne pulled Faldkor and Thal aside and told them she needed all three groups for a job and asked them to meet
- The job was to break into a warehouse, capture person and collect black powder
- Evin ran on ahead to talk to Gerum and Jander on the boat first to see if either knew more information on the warehouse
- While he was journeying the rest of the group came up with the plan of blocking the main door, leaving two monks on watch and everyone else going in to the warehouse
- Evin learned from Gerum that the area was busier than normal, more people than expected but less carts.
- Jander confirmed not enough time to have sorted a sewer entrance
- Evin reported back to the others
- Talinda checked ahead to the warehouse and reported back that there were no roof hatches so the rough plan stood.