- Malinar gave Faldkor additional information on Driders, some of their spell like abilities and information on the priestesses.
- The next day Wraith went to visit Faldkor to check up on the plate mail and Evin went to find the others to get his coins changed into a larger denominations.
- Faldkor filled Wraith and Evin in on the information he’d found out the day before from Malinar.
- They went to talk to Thal to find out more about magic in general
- Evin discovered he is unable to draw Anolin’s bow and needs a Human Bow
- He tested a different bow and it went OK
- They spoke to Thal who told them that they’d need to be faster than light to dodge lightning
- They left the next morning on the Herald which travelled faster than they’re used to
- They arrived in Luskan 5 days later in the early evening and they headed straight out of the city.
- They headed into the forest and during the first day they were spotted by Wolves but somehow they avoided attack
- The next night Faldkor was shot by two elven archers
- After a few more days of travelling they were attacked by a black powder weapon
- When running in Evin got there first only to become the main focus of the attack
- They dealt with the elf and four Drider and collected what minimal evidence they could
- They decided to take passage back from Neverwinter so they travelled the six days down the road and went looking for a ship
- They were very lucky to see The Gleaming Gul, though it was a longer trip back they were told they would sail in the morning for 90gp take them all the way to Waterdeep
- The group stayed at The Green Apple tavern and then left before first light.
- They went looking for Dani on arrival in Waterdeep, finding her at her house and Faldkor got her to randomly select a present
- They reported in to Isanme who suggested they kept the armour until they could find a dwarf to identify the craftsmanship
- They went to Yvonne to report who had different questions
- Finally they picked up their reward from Candour