- Darreva and Evin went off to tell their groups about their promotion opportunity
- Evin went looking for Faldkor only to find that his office has moved
- He went looking for Anolin to see if he knew where Faldkor’s house was
- However he was told that Anolin was meditating
- The tavern didn’t hold the answer to where Faldkor was
- Evin continued to look around the compound
- Yvonne suggested that Evin waited until evening to see Faldkor but he chose to write them both a note instead.
- Evin met up with Faldkorand Wraith in the tavern that evening to tell them that he needed to head away and fight to level up
- The next morning he explained to Anolin the journey and then he went to work in the infirmary
- On the 20th they met up for the party, Wraith got there early with Daldin
- She explained that once they reached a certain point in their training they had to prove they were ready for advancement, prove that they were the equal of the one above them
- She told him some of the benefits, like the right to run your own monastery and access to other techniques
- The others arrived just after six and the party really began about seven with the meal
- It seemed that Samar was still not back to normal after the kidnapping but that others were taking time to try and help him
- Wraith suggested that Daldin could learn some lock picking skills from him while the groups were out of Waterdeep
- The spirits were high and the hats that Faldkor brought which started several games.
- Due to the journey the next day the party didn’t run that late.
- The next morning the three groups met up at the compound and headed out for the monastery in the mountains