- The journey to Candlekeep was fairly uneventful, Anolin spoke to Faldkor on the responsibilities of being head of house and offered to put his name.
- When they got to the South Mist Monastery they saw the improvements since last visit with Lily welcoming them in and Meln giving them a tour
- Gillena greeted them when she’d finished meditating
- They spoke to Jack about activity in the city and Wraith asked him about Dorna
- He said they name rung a bell, Meln confirmed she was an information broker, Jack offered to let he be known he had information on Wraith to help Wraith find her.
- They rested the night in the monastery and in the morning Faldkor questioned Lily on the writs that Polandara gave them
- Lily also offered to look into the Anteagan family for the group
- They headed to the house and spent 3 days searching it
- The next day was Midsummer Holiday so they didn’t carry on searching so as not to draw attention
- Wraith showed his face down the docks, Faldkor worked on leather armour and Evin trained instead
- The next day they started on the warehouse, they confirmed that the door they couldn’t unlock last time did in fact lead to outside the walls and they found a hatch to the sewers
- They spent another two days searching the ware house before heading back to the monastery
- They met Dorna who introduced herself and made a business proposition with Wraith for information traded for actions
- She confirmed a few theories about the Anteagans and that Hanlock Mancor was a good man.
- She also advised the group that someone had been leaning on Telg to get protection money somehow but she didn’t know too much.
- The group headed back to the monastery for the night